Getting good web hosting for your website is one of the first steps you need to take in building up your business online. You might have heard of Cool Handle web hosting services, which is a small, yet influential company that provides up-to-date web hosting solutions to users. In this article, we shall Cool handle review, so that you can decide if it is the correct option for your hosting needs or not.
The aim of Cool Handle’s staff when it was first formed in 2011 was to introduce new standards in order to bring about changes in the sphere of web hosting. It was acquired by ProNetHosting in 2010, and since then, its features have upgraded to the next level.
The Cool Handle provides hosting services such as Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, WordPress Hosting Reseller Hosting, etc. However, it is most widely known for its plans for Shared Hosting.
Features Of Cool Handle
We shall now read about the features and technical details of Cool Handle Review.
- All plans in Cool handle hosting come with a shared SSL certificate. However, you can get private certificates for yourself if you buy the premium plans.
- It comes with an option of Dedicated IP address so that your website can have a separate identity.
- The major coding languages such as Python, Ruby, Pearl etc and supported on the platform of Cool Handle.
- It uses its own control panel- Fantastico which comes with a number of plugins including WordPress, Drupal, SiteFrame etc.
- All packages offered by Cool Handle provide unlimited bandwidth to the users, along with some limitations based on the size and type of your website.
- There is also an option of Intent backup, which depends upon your plan.
Hosting Plans Offered By Cool Handle Review
There are 3 plans offered by Cool Handle review for its users, on the basis of their business and website. All the plans provide their users with unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, and an unlimited number of sites. All the plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Also, whenever you purchase a new hosting service from Cool Handle, a free domain is provided to you.
- Starter– It is the basic plan which comes for a price of Rs. 2210.
- Business– It is a plan that comes for a price of Rs. 2948.
- Pro– This plan is basically for the professionals, and costs Rs. 3686 to the user.
The list of features that you can get with all the plans of Cool Handle Review are as follows:
- More than hundred templates
- A database of stock images
- SSH access and FTP access
- Free SSL certificate
- Free transfer of website, script, domain and database from another site.
- Uptime guarantee of 99.999%
- 52 free scripts for your website.
We have got complete information about Cool Handle Review and all the tools and features that come with it. In order to make our choice more certain, we shall now read about the advantages and disadvantages of using Cool Handle.
Advantages Of Cool Handle Review
There are various advantages of Cool Handle review which we have provided below:
- Good speed- As we have read earlier, Cool Handle provides its websites with an uptime guarantee of 99.99%, which means that. The website is never down. Also, the reloading and loading speed of your website is very fast with Cool Handle.
- Large network- Cool Handle has a large network of servers spread across the world, making the scope of your website much larger.
- Regular updation- With cool Handle, you can be stress-free as all the latest features in the market are regularly added to Cool Handle. It stays up to date with the latest trends and its team is very efficient.
- Great tools- There are many great tools which come with the packages of Cool Handle. For eg., free dedicated IP address, free private domain registration, Cloudflare CDN support, Bulk Domain tool etc.
Disadvantages Of Cool Handle Review
Cool Handle has a few disadvantages provided below such as:
- Prices– It is a generally observed fact that the. Prices of plans offered by Cool Handle are quite heavy as compared to many competitors, who provide almost. The same features in much less prices.
- Customer support– The customer support team of Cool Handle is not that effective. You receive late responses in times of need, and there is no number from where you can directly reach the customer support executive.
Thus, after reviewing Cool Handle, we can see that it is a great web hosting company in 2023 with all its features and tools. However, if you want to research more, you will surely be able to find many other famous Web Hosting service providers, which provide you with better packages at much lower rates.