Lead generation marketing pertains to the process of attracting leads. Leads pertain to potential customers, or prospects, who have expressed curiosity about your products and services. There are plenty of ways to gather leads such as having them sign up for membership on your website or through your social media followers.
This marketing tactic is especially beneficial for plumbing startups since your business requires customers. To get these clients, you must market to them first and have them actually try out your services. Visit here to get an exclusive lead generation for plumber lesson from one of the best marketing resources.
Meanwhile, here are lead generation marketing strategies that you can use for your domain and web pages:
1. Produce Enticing Opt-In Merchandise
The transition from traditional advertisements on print and TVs to digital marketing has allowed entrepreneurs to give their customers samples of their products and services.
Opt-in goodies on your website include webinars, live demos, free software, and other resources that do not cost your visitors money. These freebies provide something of value to them in exchange for their contact information, which you can use to persuade them further to hire you for your services.
Make every page count:
- Give away plumbing-related tips and tricks.
- Also give weekly DIY videos that they can subscribe to.
- Place the call-to-action button, using contrasting colors, at a conspicuous place but ensure that it does not disrupt the view of your website’s other content
2. Check Every Part of Your Website
Loud and bold colors may work for businesses in the fashion and art industry, but it may not be as effective in luring your clients.
Be mindful of how the elements in your website influence your visitors’ decisions. If your target audience is middle-aged men and women, make sure that you do not overwhelm them with too many things going on in the page and use a big-sized font that is easily readable.
Modern website design factors you need to consider include:
- Color Palette – It’s best to stick to a few hues that complement each other. This makes your website look more cohesive and visually appealing.
- White Space – This term pertains to a space that is void of text or images and other content. Balance the amount of white space with the essential things that you need to post on a particular page. A crowded website will put off and overwhelm potential customers.
- User Experience – Your website should have a layout that visitors will find easy to navigate and understand. This way, nothing will hinder them from clicking that call to action (CTA) button.
- Speed Optimization – Don’t give your visitors time to change their minds about clicking your site. A fast-loading web page should provide them with the solutions to their queries.
Regularly check the various parts of your website to make sure that each button, link, image, video, and text are working seamlessly together to give your prospects an outstanding digital experience. Conduct split tests to gauge their effectiveness in achieving your lead generation marketing goals.
3. Create Compelling Ads
Don’t stick to regular, old “free consultation and quotation” promotions for your plumbing startup.
Infuse wholesome humor to your ads to showcase your company’s personality and vitality by producing entertaining video content about the struggles of plumbing problems. Enhancing the way you create your ads can make people notice your brand and lead them to do business with you.
4. Provide Unique Offers
As stated above, almost all plumbing companies provide free consultations, quotations, and DIY videos to their clients. What can you offer them that your rivals haven’t?
Come up with a list of possible samples of items or services that will not cost you much to generate. Make sure that these goodies provide value to your potential customers and ensure that they come back for that particular product or service’s full version.
5. Invest in Remarketing
Remarketing is when you identify visitors who left your site without converting or performing the desired action. These individuals are otherwise known as abandoners.
With remarketing, you can make yourself visible to them again through:
- ads on YouTube
- search engine banners
- email inboxes
- social media sites
This tactic increases the possibility that they become leads once more, which allows you to work your marketing magic on them and transform them into a paying customer.
For your plumbing startup to experience rapid growth, you must allocate time, effort, and budget towards lead generation marketing strategies. With these tactics, you can gather as many prospects as you can into your sales funnel; thus, making them to convert and become loyal customers.